There are many people that come together to handle all the facets of club management including operations, testing and competitions, event coordination, and administration.
Serving on a figure skating board is not only a huge responsibility but a privilege. BOD members are ambassadors for the sport of figure skating as well as his or her local club.
Role of the SSFSC Board
- Act as the fiduciary and guardian of the organizational assets
- Review and approves club’s annual budget
- Establish short- and long-term goals
- Assess progress toward goals
- Assume stewardship responsibility for club finances
- Set policies for the overall management and operation of the club
2017-2018 Board Members
|Vice President||Rachel Rosan|
|Test Chair||Jill Ramos|