Skaters with current club memberships enjoy discounts on Club ice, entry fees to Club hosted exhibitions, competitions, and tests, as well as invites to Club activities.
Why Join a Skating Club?
After a skater has been participating in group lessons for a while, he/she often considers exploring other opportunities such as individual lessons, individual competitions, team skating, and so on. By joining the Saratoga Springs Figure Skating Club (SSFSC), a skater may:
- secure an United States Figure Skating (USFS) membership at a reduced rate
- skate on club ice at a reduced fee
- participate at a reduced rate in shows, tests, competitions, and social activities hosted by the club
- explore new opportunities such as synchronized skating
- enjoy the camaraderie and friendships that come with club skating
Membership checklist and forms here.