Welcome, parents! Whether you are new to figure skating or have been involved with the sport for years, as a Club that is USFS affiliated, we have access to information and resources for you as you support your skater:
- USFS Testing; Moves in the Field, Dance, Freestyle
- Ice Rules and Etiquette
- Common Questions (and Answers) at a Glance!
- Parent Code of Conduct 2016
- Responsibilities as the parent of a skater
- Finding a coach for your skater
- What you should know about changing coaches
- USFS Requirements and Recommendations for Coaches
- What are solicitation, promotion, and tampering?
As a parent, you may be interested to know more about the education, training, accreditation, and other requirements figure skating coaches adhere to. The Professional Skaters Association, U.S. Figure Skating Association, and the Ice Skating Institution each have guidelines. Coaches may be affiliated with one or all of these organizations.